The Origin of ACE Esperanza
" The reason, as parents, we chose the word Esperanza (definition: Hope), is that Esperanza symbolizes opportunity, overcoming obstacles, motivation, security, community and family.
Esperanza is the light at the end of the tunnel, even after many have closed the doors on us at our previous schools. More than anything, when our kids have disabilities and we as parents keep knocking on doors for them, we find Esperanza for our children at ACE.
We see them grow, not only academically, but also emotionally, and they have so much respect for the mission of ACE that every day they demonstrate it with their actions and attitude. Not only at school, but also at home and in the community. That is what Esperanza means to us."
-ACE Esperanza Parent, Rosa Rojas
ACE Esperanza Middle SchoolACE Esperanza Academy Principal - Jarrett Poston
1665 Santee Drive
San Jose, CA 95122
Phone: (408) 326-2155
Email : email@example.com
ACE IIPP COVID-19 Addendum
COVID-19 School Guidance Checklist Esperanza
Suicide Prevention,Postvention & Intervention Policy
ACE Student and Family Handbook:
ACE Charter Schools Student and Family Policy Manual:
- ENG- 2021-2022 AY ACE Charter Schools Student and Family Policy Manual
- SPA- 2021-2022 Manual de Políticas de las Escuelas ACE Charter para el Estudiante y la Familia
Learn more about our Esperanza Community and Alumni:
- ACE Alumni Video: Uriel Perez
- ACE Alumni Profile: Wendy Solis
- ACE Esperanza Assistant Principal: Michelle Williams
- ACE Esperanza Assistant Principal: Suyen Jimenez
- 2018-2019 SARC Report for ACE Esperanza Middle School